Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your Luck Sucks, but...

Haiti, your luck sucks. It does...really it does. But thats not my problem. I really am not interested in what has happenned in Haiti, and I know someone is gonna boo hoo about how cold hearted I am and blah blah blah but I don't really care about Haiti. How can I watch as Billions of dollars are spent and will be spent on rebuilding that utter shithole when we can't afford to repave roads or rebuild schools right here in the US. Those dollars being spent are in part my dollars and I don't want them being spent in Haiti. Apparently the most awesome president of all time, our very own telepromter Jesus is sending the 82nd to Haiti. Good move, its not like those guys haven't been on a deployment lately. They should go because they've just been sitting on their frakking hands at Ft Bragg. I've got bad news for my softer friends, the world hates us, and even if we turn Haiti into the garden of eden with our money and people, the world will still hate us.

No comments:

Post a Comment