Monday, November 8, 2010

Say what?

I am mystified. Really, I am. It is the equivalent of throwing 6 interceptions in a game that the opposing team scores on each time and the coach blaming the kicking team. How can you be that clueless? How can something so simple be so badly misinterpreted? Well, you will have to ask the democrats because they have some serious comprehension issues going on right now.

Tuesday was simple. The voters don't like what your doing. It had nothing to do with messaging or the comprehension level of the electorate. It was and is entirely the feeling among the peoples that what you did was bad and needs to be corrected. The simplicity of this is hard to miss. But, the left seems to believe that the core problem was one of salesmanship and message. While I enjoy watching this slow motion train wreck, the constant whining about messaging is getting on my nerves.

If the democrats continue this tact then 2012 is going to be another blood bath with the white house also being a victim. I do want them to loose but I value the strength of my enemies. If my enemy is week and powerless, then my victory is meaningless. I need the left to get their crap together so we can smash them again and drive them before us and listen to the lamentations of their women.

1 comment:

  1. So... I popped back here to re-read all of your ten posts because I seem to have forgotten what it was that caught my attention in the first place. (In my defence, my memory has very strange workings.) I'm thinking it must have been your January 7 post. Blatant honesty... no bs... gotta like it.

    ReplyDelete